Why your Amazon Seller Account got suspended?
There are many reasons when Amazon Suspends the Amazon Seller Account some of them as below:
- Poor Account Health
- High Order Defect Rate – ODR
- Late Shipment Rate
- Policy Violations
- Inauthenticity of the Products
- Customer Service Dissatisfaction Rate
- Bad Customer Services Score
- Selling a Restricted Product
- More Than One Account (Multi Account Issue)
- Safety & much more
How Services4Amazon helps you in Reinstatement of your Suspended Amazon Account?
We understand the situation of an Amazon Seller and the importance of Amazon Seller Account, for that, our amazon suspension consultants invested time and efforts to solve the amazon seller suspension issue for each seller. Our Amazon Suspension Consultants help you in getting your seller account reinstated in just 4 below steps:
- Evaluate the Case: Our Amazon Seller Performance team firstly evaluate your entire case, review the all Amazon notification, find the reasons and design an effective Plan-of-Action.
- Find-Out the Reasons: Our very first motive to find out the exact reasons that why your amazon seller account suspended and start the amazon seller appeal process accordingly. Without knowing the reasons there is no sense to appeal for suspension.
- Outline Plan of Action: This step refers to outline the perfect plan of action based only on your case report, it includes the introduction, description of suspension and prevention steps for amazon seller suspension appeal.
- Appeal & Prevention Strategy: The final step is to send the POA to Amazon & wait for reviewing. Also, we help you to improving your account health and take the right prevention strategy.
How we can HELP to create an impeccable PLAN OF ACTION?
Plan of Action (POA) is very crucial & helpful to appeal for reinstatement. Your plan of action should be very effective and truly impeccable. Our Amazon Seller Suspension Experts have specialized to outline the impeccable Plan-of-Action and divided a Detailed Plan of Action (POA) into 4 different parts, mention below:
Our Amazon experts have specialized to outline the impeccable Plan-of-Action and divided POA into 4 different parts, mention below:
- Introductory Paragraph: Start from the top of POA, the first part refers to describe the whole description about your business (like – seller name, size of business, products details, etc.).
- Description of Suspension: Second part in amazon seller appeal process is to mention the suspensions reasons, it includes to explain every aspects of suspensions (like – reason, mistakes that you’ve done, etc.).
- Prevention Steps: This step includes to explain the prevention steps that you are going to take for not to again violate the Amazon guidelines.
- Ending Statement: In the last, the closing statement to approve your reinstate request or add a short summary of your POA.
What Details Require for Appeal?
Amazon may ask you to provide additional information while appealing for reinstatement and required documents may vary as per different suspension reasons, few are the examples mentioned below which Amazon demands for Product Authenticity, LDR, ODR and Account Verification:
- Supplier Information
- Recent Invoices
- Raw Images of the Products with label
- Manufacturer Details
- Bank Statement, Business Details, Address and Identity Verification, etc.
- Brand Authorization Letter and other IMP Documents
Services4Amazon successfully appealed for various Suspension types
- Counterfeit Claims
- Inauthentic Claims
- Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement
- Late Shipment Rate
- Order Defect Rate
- Review Manipulation
- Used Sold as New & so on.